There are many ways to advertise without a lot of money. With these tips in your favor. Change them and make them your own. Do not forget that the only way to ensure your business success is to do something.
No one has ever found success doing nothing.
1. Put your home page notepads, pens, newsletters, bumper stickers, coffee cups.
2. Flyers - When you buy your morning newspaper, slip some flyers to the other in the newspapers.
3. Business cards (you know that your own or get them free through VistaPrint)
4. Article Marketing is a favorite method of advertising. If you write a feature article and then published in the articles are viral.Your articles will spread like a virus and it has the potential to be viewed by hundreds of thousands of people.
5. Participating in online discussion forums is an excellent way to get the word out about your business - and it’s free. Contacts, the first and use the signature file to let everyone know what to do and who you are.
6. Free Classifieds
7. Targeted Ezine Advertising is one of the most cost-effective way to advertise your business.
8. Paid ads - such as solo ads. Test, test, test. Your success depends on your ad and your address!
9. E-mail out postcards.
10. Purchase lead to targeted and related to your business. If possible get their phone number and follow.
11. Bookmarks libraries, do not forget to talk to the librarian first.
12. Purchase cheap seed packets, that a label to the website as well as a saying, as I am of the activity helps people grow.
13. Use your knowledge and publish a newsletter or Ezine. One is to build your list you can offer paid subscriptions or ads.
14. Word of Mouth (friends and family)
15. Transmitted by e-mail - Add your testimony to your signature line.
17. Pen in hand with a brief ad and URL.
18. Welcome baby cards in a hospital.
19. If your domain name is a string words, try taking advantage of all of them. This helps people who are only a quick glance remember it.
20. Create a handout briefly explaining the type of information that you do.
21. When you go to a garage or yard sale, ask if you can leave some of the flyers there.
22. Community Colleges. Each student needs a part-time job.
23. Put a business card in all outgoing e-mail, including everything in a post paid envelope.
24. Visit the facilities you do business with (doctor offices, health food stores, karate / dance studios, etc.) and ask if you can get leaflets.
25. Car magnets - You can put magnets on the whole car.
26. Promote your business free local magazines, newspapers, community newsletters, etc. Many people rely on the voluntary written consent. Translates to a knowledge article. This is free advertising, and effective method for himself as an expert in the area.
27. Leave your business card in restrooms in restaurants or cork boards around grocery stores.
28. Get a booth at school events and share what you offer.
29. Look into putting an ad in the school supported publications (directories, PTA booklets, etc). Usually not expensive.
30. Create a free giveaway box in any store to get permission.
31. Post Flyers apartment complexes, if they allow.
32. Place flyers under windshield wipers of cars.
33. Newspaper classified ads are cheap and effective. Ask about having your ad appear on a colored background to stand out even more.
34. Buy pre-inked, personalized stamp and put your ad on it. Stamp on the back of an envelope, you mail out.
35. When it comes to advertising and marketing, repetition plays an important role in the campaign.
36. We all get junk mail in the postage paid envelope. Just send a flyer back to the company and use the return envelope.
38. Make a Gift Raffles, church bazaars, concerts held during the summer, the local community hall, or the operation of the city. Do not forget that the business card or ad to your shopping cart.
39. Distributed leaflets on the windscreens of motor vehicles, children’s sporting events.
40. Leave a business card to your waiter, the Council / waiter.
41. Respond to unsolicited e-mail to your own advertising business.
42. Enter your business cards to friends and family and ask them to give them to people who know that they would be interested in part-time income.
43. Put up flyers in local higher education institutions, libraries and grocery stores.
44. Ask your local chinese takeout if you can, after a flyer in their window.
45. Create a post it stack of your business cards, glue sticks, and then make them pay phones, etc.
46. Business cards, magnetic back really stick in people’s minds, and in the fridge.
47. Leave business cards for a change machine in the mall or the arcade machine.
48. Put your home page address in the hood using vinyl letters.
49. Find an old metal tin (or new) that is a magnet to the back of your business cards, and then just attach it to the car when you go into the store.
50. Be different and get noticed. If single, you already one step ahead of competition.
There are many ways to promote business without spending a fortune. Think outside the box. For most people, things, that the declaration is different, which draws attention, and even makes them laugh.
Keep it simple, cheap and keep it until you know that your success is possible without any damage.